Affirm, truly, that title might be a touch of an embellishment and may make gamification seem like a terrible thing (and some of these articles will take a gander at why that could be valid). In any case, the point of this article, is to demonstrate the expansive range of employments (and misuse) of gamification , from instruction and preparing, to business, social insurance and that’s just the beginning.
- Gamification of Learning: Education and Training
- Diversion On? The Use of Gamification in E-Learning
- What Critics Don’t Understand about Gamified Education
- Gamificatnon to Encourage Learner Autonomy
- How Gamification Results in 21st Century Learning
- NSA Gamifies Surveillance Training: Ethical or Questionable?
- Gamification of Business
- Gamification is the Best Way to Engage Consumers Say Experts
- 5 Gamification Lessons from J.C. Penney’s Sales Failure
- Playing to Win: Mobile Gamification Done Right
- The Future of Loyalty is in Big Data and Gamification.
- Past the Hype: 5 Ways That Big Companies are Using Gamification.
- Gamification of HealthcareThe Game Changer: Gaming in Healthcare
Something to think about: Is Gamification Viable for Rewarding Blood Donations?
Mind Training Video Games May Help Reverse Cognitive Decline in Old Age
Gamification of Making the World a Better Place
The Future of Gamification Lies in Civic Engagement
Top 10 Social Gamification Examples that will Literally Save the World.