Phasmophobia is one of the most popular games available on Oculus Quest 2, and it’s also one of the most challenging titles currently on the market.
It’s based on an older game called Phobia, which was widely successful but difficult to control using the touchpad controls on Oculus Quest 2.
In this guide to playing Phasmophobia on Oculus Quest 2, you’ll learn the tips and tricks to master each level and unlock the secret ending.
Is Phasmophobia On Oculus Quest 2
Yes, you can play Phasmophobia on your Oculus Quest 2! Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
- Download the game from the Oculus Store onto your computer.
- Connect your Oculus Quest 2 to your computer using the USB cable that comes with it.
- Open the game on your computer and sign in with your Oculus account.
- Follow the prompts to set up controllers and room-scale tracking.
- Put your Oculus Quest 2 into Developer Mode and disconnect it from your computer once the download is complete.
- Enter Settings -> General -> System -> Restrictions -> Allow Development Mode and tap ‘Confirm’.
- Restart your Oculus Quest 2 by holding the power button for ten seconds.
- Turn on Developers Mode and connect it back to your computer.
- Load up the game on your PC, select Play and click Yes when prompted to transfer data over Wi-Fi rather than USB.
- You’re all set – to enjoy phasmophobia oculus quest 2!
Can You Play Phasmophobia On Oculus Quest 2 With PC (Wired)?
The Oculus Quest 2 is a great standalone VR headset, but did you know that you can also play it with your PC? That’s right, and the Quest 2 can be used as a wired PC VR headset. Here’s how to do it:
- Download and install the latest NVIDIA drivers.
- Plug in an HDMI cable from your PC to the back of the Quest 2.
- Plug in a USB cable from your controller into one of the ports on the side of your PC.
If you want to get up and move around (you don’t have much room for this), use an Xbox One controller instead of an oculus touch controller or vice versa. You’re all set!
Can You Play Phasmophobia On Oculus Quest 2 Wirelessly?
The Oculus Quest 2 is a great VR headset for playing Phasmophobia, but you may wonder if you can play the game wirelessly.
The answer is yes! Using Bluetooth, you can play Phasmophobia on Oculus Quest 2 wirelessly. Here’s how to do it:
- Make sure your Oculus Quest 2 is turned on and in range of your computer.
- Open the Phasmophobia game on your computer.
- Turn on the Bluetooth settings on your Oculus Quest 2.
- Connect to the Oculus device that appears in the list of devices with a checkmark next to it under Available Devices on your computer (you’ll need this later).
- Click on Start once both devices are connected successfully via Bluetooth (you’ll see an indication that both devices are paired).
- On your PC screen, click Enter Game.
- Once you’ve done this, the wireless connection will stay intact until one of the two devices disconnects from the other.
- If your Oculus Quest 2 loses its wireless connection during gameplay, close out of the game and open it again while maintaining a steady Bluetooth connection between both devices.
- After restarting, re-enter the game to continue playing as usual without interruption from a lost or interrupted wireless signal.
- Note that the sound will only work through your PC speakers.
- You may have to play around with volume levels to hear sounds from the game.
- It’s best to use headphones to avoid this issue altogether.
- However, if no audio plays when wearing headphones, try plugging them into your headphone jack before plugging them into the headphone port on your computer (this has worked for some people who have encountered issues).
- Check back here often for updates on the latest information about Phasmophobia on Oculus Quest 2!
- Happy gaming!
Can’t Play Phasmophobia On Oculus Quest 2 Causes
The only cause of the inability to play Phasmophobia on Oculus Quest 2 is not having the correct software installed.
If you don’t have the proper software, you won’t be able to access the game.
The second most common cause is not having a compatible graphics card. You need a compatible graphics card to run the game.
The third most common cause is not having enough RAM. You need at least 4GB of RAM to play the game.
Another reason why people may not be able to play Phasmophobia on Oculus Quest 2 is if they are using a mouse and keyboard.
You should use an Xbox controller to ensure your device will work with this game.
Another issue when playing this game is connection speed or Wi-Fi signal strength.
Make sure that your connection speed or Wi-Fi signal strength is high enough before attempting to download the game.
Also Read : Who Are Naruto’s Parents
How To Fix When You Can’t Play Phasmophobia On Oculus Quest 2
If you’re trying to play Phasmophobia on your Oculus Quest 2 and can’t seem to get it working, don’t worry!
There are a few easy steps you can take to fix the issue.
First, ensure that your Oculus Quest 2 is properly connected to your PC. If it’s not, try reconnecting it.
Second, check to see if your PC meets the minimum system requirements for Phasmophobia.
These include an Intel Core i5-4590 CPU or AMD equivalent, 8GB of RAM, and Windows 10.
If you meet these specs but still cannot play the game, restart your computer and try again.
Lastly, install the latest updates for Windows 10 and RiftSonic Home app by going to Settings > Update & Security > Check for Updates > Download updates from other computers on my network.
Once these are installed, restart your computer before trying again.
Phasmophobia Oculus Quest 2 Controls
The Oculus Quest 2 is a great VR headset for playing horror games like Phasmophobia.
The controls are similar to other VR headsets, but there are a few things you need to know to play the game effectively.
Here’s a quick guide to the Oculus Quest 2 controls for Phasmophobia.
The suitable controller has two triggers and one analog stick which can be used to explore your environment or interact with objects.
The left controller has one trigger and an analog stick that can also be used.
There is also a menu button on both controllers’ sides that can be pressed at any time to open up the menu panel that displays your inventory, stats, objectives, etcetera.
The player will use these tools often throughout the game, so it is essential to get comfortable with them before beginning.
In addition, each controller has a set of four buttons on its faceplate (four on the suitable controller and three on the left).
These buttons will be used less frequently during gameplay, but they are still worth mentioning.
When exploring your environment, you may find yourself stuck in place and unable to move forward.
If this happens, press down on either analog stick simultaneously until you can move again.
Frequently Asked Questions
1.How Can I Play Phasmophobia On Oculus Quest 2?
To play Phasmophobia on Oculus Quest 2, you’ll need to sideload the game onto your device. Sideloading is a process of installing apps onto your Quest that isn’t available through the official Oculus Store. While it may sound complicated, it’s pretty simple.
2.What is the system requirement for Phasmophobia?
To play Phasmophobia on your Oculus Quest 2, you’ll need a gaming PC with a minimum of 4GB of RAM and an NVIDIA GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 290 graphics card.
You’ll also need the Oculus Rift software installed on your PC and the SteamVR platform. Lastly, ensure your Quest 2 is connected to your PC via a USB cable.
Overall, playing Phasmophobia on the Oculus Quest 2 is a great experience. The graphics are top-notch, and the gameplay is very immersive.
If you’re looking for a horror game to play on your Quest 2, this is one to check out.
It’s cheap, not overly scary, and provides some good scares. It may be lacking in content compared to other games, but that doesn’t make it any less enjoyable an experience.
Also Read : What To Do With The Jewel Coral Lost Ark?