Are you a die-hard fan of Clash of Clans but find yourself stuck in a rut with your current progress? Maybe you’re considering restarting the game to give yourself a fresh start and a new challenge. As one of the most popular mobile strategy games out there, Clash of Clans has captivated millions of players worldwide with its addictive gameplay and fierce clan wars.
But restarting the game can be a daunting task, especially if you’ve invested a lot of time and effort into building up your village.
In this article, we’ll discuss some tips and tricks on how to restart Clash of Clans and get back into the game with a renewed sense of purpose. So, are you ready to dive back into the world of Clash of Clans? Let’s get started!
Identify your mobile device
Being a cross-platform game, Clash of Clans works differently based on the kind of software your mobile uses. Do you use Android or Apple? Make sure you’re aware of this, then read the guide for how to restart on Clash of Clans on your particular device below.
Reset Clash Of Clans On An Android Device
Restarting your game on an Android device is a very easy process.
- Delete your current Clash of Clans application. Do this by long-pressing the icon, and then select the delete option, and confirm your choice. Done! The application has been deleted from your phone.
- Reinstall the application from the Play Store/App Store; You’re probably thinking why you deleted it in the first place, but this step is necessary if you want to be a new game.
- Open the new Clash of Clans application. Now, this is the most important step in order to restart your Clash of Clans game. When you are asked if you want to resume with your old village, select “Cancel.” If you do not follow this, you will go back to your old village and will have to repeat the entire process again.
And that’s all you have to do for an Android device!
Reset Clash Of Clans On An Apple Device
I’m afraid that restarting Clash of Clans on iOS devices is slightly more difficult. hence it is important that you read these instructions very carefully and follow each step closely.
For an Apple device, resetting the game means that you will have to conduct a factory reset. A factory reset deletes ALL the data saved on your phone, which means that you must take a backup, or you will lose all your current files and information.
If you do not have a backup of your phone’s data, go take one and return to this article after that.
If you have an updated backup, follow the instructions below.
- Go to settings, and click on the General section.
- Here, you have an option that says “Factory Reset.” You must select it, and your phone will then revert to default settings: the settings that the phone came with.
- Take some time to set up your device as you first did.
- Create a NEW Game Center amount. It is important that you do not use your old Game center account, as all the details about your old village are stored there. You must create a new Game Center account.
- After you have done this, redownload Clash of Clans from the App Store.
- Clash of Clans will ask you whether you want to reload your old village: you must click “Cancel” for resetting the game.
- Behold, your Clash of Clans game is as good as new! Start over again with your new experience, and knowledge, and crush the other players to rise to the top.
- Reset Clash of Clans on an Apple Device: Alternative Method
Now there is one more method for Restarting on Apple Devices, but I do not usually mention this as you will need two iOS devices for this to work. Note that at least one of them should have never run Clash of Clans before.
- On your second iOS device, you must create a new Game Center account.
- Download the application on your second device, and complete the tutorial to link your new Game Center account with this game.
- Sign out of the Game Center account on your original (not you’re new!) device.
- On the original device, sign in through the newly-created Game Center account instead of the old one.
- Open Clash of Clans, click OK, and then type CONFIRM.
Beware: This method will delete your old Clash of Clans account, and you will not be able to access that again.
So these are the ways you can start again on Clash of Clans! Hopefully, this guide made the process easier for you, and you can now start your new Clash of Clans game without any problems.
Check More Posts: