The LEGO brick 26047 went viral in 2021. Since then, people have stopped viewing the piece in the same way.
There were 72,489 different types of LEGO building blocks listed on Bricklink as of July 2022.
The number of bricks LEGO has created throughout the years is displayed in its catalogue, which includes individual pieces and variations of those elements in various colours.
But why has one rather average LEGO piece, out of the thousands of fascinating LEGO parts in existence, made such a stir?
specifically in the Among Us fandom, both inside and outside the LEGO community?
Lego Piece 26047 (Meme) Information
Plastic bricks have become a hot topic Among Us players in the last few days. When it comes to plastic building toys, the Lego Group is hands down the best manufacturer. As a result of the players’ warnings not to Google “Lego Piece 26047,” the phrase has gone viral. The meme shows that even among us gamers, the game maintains its status as a meme in the United States.
People search for the meme (Lego Piece 26047) on the internet and then view the Lego Company’s extensive line of plastic toys and bricks. However, many people will type in “plastic brick” and get an image of one. Following the discovery of Lego Piece 26047, a brick of varying hues will be revealed.
Memes have a unique way of attracting the attention of their viewers. The sole purpose of this meme is to provide Among Us fans with something that resembles video game characters. This kind of boundary comes somewhere between the “Lego” games and “Among Us” comes this kind of boundary. As a result, there is no misunderstanding about Lego Piece 26047, and it exists solely as a meme.
An Overview Of The Lego Piece 26047 Meme’s History
One of the most well-known memes, the Lego Piece 26047, has swept the internet. It has given individuals the opportunity to inquire about the origins of this meme. It isn’t easy to trace its roots and begins straight away after finding the Lego Piece 26047 around a few months ago. They stated that there are still some rumors about the product’s debut.
Many people seem to be drawn to the characters from the popular video game, Among Us. It’s a work of art how Lego Piece 26047 relates to the game’s main character (Among Us). They have done a fantastic job of developing something new and exciting in the form of this meme.
They’ve taken a lot of interest in this meme on Redditsubreddit for Lego. You’ll get an odd response if you ask a gamer about the significance of this meme. One of the most common imitators is a mongoose (Aomgus 26047), although this does not imply anything to someone who does not like the game and is not friendly with the (Among Us) game.
How Do We Play Among Us Game With LEGO?
- To win, the cheater must either kill all of the other crew members or prevent them from completing the duties assigned to them to vote for all of the cheaters to be allowed to continue. The imposter is responsible for the assassination of the teammates and ensuring that no one is left unaccounted for. Other gamers can also be voted on based on their rank. Remember that if you’re playing with a large group, you can use a variety of impersonators or cheats.
- Even if no one has been named, no one can comment while on duty. When a crew member commits a murder, the rest of the crew will be given a chance to vote and remove the cheater. Cheaters are aliens from another planet who can take on the appearance of anyone and are out to undermine the success of the mission at hand. You can create a group of four or ten members at any given time.
- But if you’re a fresh player, you should be able to spot the cheater right away, get rid of them, and complete the map’s objectives. Subversion and kill buttons, commonly found on keyboards, can also be used by cheaters. Those members who are killed swiftly and can be resurrected by another cheater or member must be remembered. When a cheater kills a colleague, they are usually replaced by a new cheater. After killing another member, they will use their regenerative ability to transform them into an Impostor.
This endless army can be prevented by fixing mines that force cheaters to lose Lego piece 26047, preventing them from regenerating.
What Does The Lego Piece 26047 Symbolize To Among Us Players?
In other words, this is a Lego brick to the vast majority of individuals. Even if it’s a bit oddly shaped, this is a relatively standard item. As a result of playing the game Among Us, you’ll see this block in a whole new light.
Somewhat discouraged, perhaps. Why? Because LEGO 26047 appears to be an Impostor.” If you’ve never played Among Us, an Impostor is one of two characters you’ll be given at random. Isn’t that all they’re there for? Killing as many Crewmates as possible to win the game.
In many ways, Among Us is a game about surviving. Like an Impostor, your objective is to do the preceding. On the other hand, the Impostors must be identified and eliminated by the Crewmates, who must also fulfill other tasks across the map.
Thus, Lego piece 26047 has become a meme among The Last of Us participants. In the beginning, they tell each other not to look it up, but when they do, their anguish is palpable. You can’t break the cycle!
Constructing LEGO Components In The Game Among Us Has Several Benefits
Lego piece 26047 may be challenging to organize and keep in a storage unit. This could be a problem because of the sheer number of LEGO components in various shapes and sizes. There are numerous benefits to storing LEGO components in an organized manner. Take a look at what’s available below!
- In the home, disputes over parts are inevitable and usually occur in the hair of the most common pieces or a Lego figure. It helps to stop these fights.
- The best place to start is by separating “Plates,” “Bricks,” and “Other” LEGO pieces into three distinct containers.
- Lego teaches various soft skills, like conflict resolution, communication, teamwork, creative thinking, and problem-solving, that will shape how they interact with others.
- Developing fine motor talents or skills is the most obvious physical benefit of building with Legos.
- Kids may let their imaginations run wild and explore their creativity with Lego without fear of failure.
What’s Wrong With The Lego Piece 26047?
Because it can be combined with a regular Lego brick and the video game “Among Us,” LEGO component 20647 has become something of a phenomenon on the internet worldwide.
It’s a vicious cycle of Lego/Among Us misinterpretation that begins with online frustration and ends with others doing the same. Uncomfortably resembling the Impostor, LEGO component 20647 is inappropriate for gamers to use.
Different issues are being caused by a small LEGO Piece 26047. Impostor (LEGO component 20647) is primarily responsible for killing as many Crewmates as possible.
First and foremost, you must stop the imposter from killing you in this game of existence (Among Us). When playing as a Deceiver, a player’s objective is to locate as many other Crewmates as possible.
You May Access The Following Skills Or Abilities
Players can create any LEGO bricks they find on the game’s map with the help of the Lego Mod. Goblins grow in size when they gather more frequently. Those who wish to participate in the game must have the following abilities and skills at their disposal:
- Allow teammates or cheaters to escape by leaving an old LEGO home on them for a long time, allowing the cheater to accomplish a fast kill or preventing teammates from fleeing.
- Teammates and cheaters can build a rocket that zooms the map, allowing them to see every room and decide where they should travel next. Cheaters can destroy this skyrocket to assassinate their teammates. They can go faster than they can while they’re just walking.
- LEGO sources can be placed around the LEGO map by teammates and cheaters alike. Teammates that walk over a LEGO mine and then return to their original size are blown apart by the force of the explosion. There are consequences for cheats or colleagues who tread on a LEGO mine.
- As long as they have built enough LEGO blocks, crewmates and cheaters can regenerate one gamer per game. They are not allowed to speak, and teammates who are revived by cheats are regenerated.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What LEGO Piece Is 26047?
For the uninitiated, this is just another Lego component. One gear which was a pencil pot was included in one set out of 356 totals. It’s a 1 x 1 circular plate with a bar handle attached. In 2016, someone built this particular Lego creation.
2. So why not search for 26047 on the internet?
In this game, the participants urge each other not to search for Lego piece 26047, which is simply a way of stating that they are an impostor. It’s a clever gimmick that demonstrates how Lego can show up anywhere, even in an online game!
3. What happens if you type “26047” into a search engine?
This suggests that the Among Us community reference to Lego component 26047 has developed into something of a meme inside the Among Us community. Gamers warn one another not to look up the item on Google, but they are shocked and dismayed when they do so and discover a picture of what appears to be a fake Lego gazing back at them on the screen.
4. Do you know how to search for a specific LEGO part?
A piece can be identified by its design number and color. On Bricks & Pieces, you may check if a specific part is in stock by entering the element or design number. They can also be used to locate details on Pick a Brick. Just type the number into the search box, and you’ll get results.