You recently bought the most hyped video game, and that is The Forest! You have already put your hands on it, and now is the time to get into action. But you are unprepared and don’t know the dos and don’ts of this thriller game. THE FOREST CRAFTING GUIDE
Are you looking up for ways on Google to master The Forest?
If yes, then in the forest crafting survival guide, you will find all the tricks, tips, best weapons, crafting recipes, and so much more!
We will also discuss how to save yourself in difficult situations, so below, let’s take a deep dive into the tips and tricks of The Forest.
THE FOREST TIPS AND TRICKS:
You cannot run carelessly in the forest without any weapons or tricks. We are sure you will die within a day. Want to fight and live in the bigger and badder forest?
Then, you got to follow some rules!
Here are some of the general The Forest tips which might help you in the gameplay:
- In the initial hours of the game, don’t attack enemy units because it will intensify them. Later, things will get out of hand when they send more groups of mutants to check who took their stuff from their brethren.
- In the woods, always watch out your back from enemies, and when you stumble upon enemy patrol, use the sneaking mechanic to hide.
- If you feel like you are in an unsafe surrounding, then move ahead while crouching to slip by unnoticed.
- Do not move out of your camp after the sun sets unless it is really urgent. And entering enemy patrol with your flashlights, lighter, or flares will attract the enemies.
- Pay attention to the psychological needs of the player – given food and water to give him more energy, and wash the blood from the hands or else it will lead to hypothermia, infection, or even worse.
- You can wash your hands from the blood by stepping in the rain or jumping in the water and taking a deep dive.
- Don’t stay in the rain for too long and find a shelter or a roofed space and stand next to any heat source, or else your character will suffer from hypothermia.
- If you do not want the number of enemies to increase with more powerful, aggressive, and cannibalistic ones, then stop conflicts and avoid fighting at any cost.
- You can pick up the leftover elements of your defeated cannibals to frighten your opponents.
- After defeating a cannibal, make sure to look for his fallen tooth, which can be later used to upgrade your equipment.
- You can kill deer, crocodiles, and lizards with well-crafted armor and use their skin to create better armor.
- Do not depend on the Plane Axe because there are many great axes you can create or find in the game.
- Craft the Warmsuit to stay warm during the rainy night because you don’t wanna drive the cannibal’s attention at night by using fire.
- Press the ‘L’ button (lighter) to light up the crafted arrow.
To kill animals, you will need weapons, right?
Wondering what it can be? Let’s know more!
WHAT IS THE STRONGEST WEAPON IN THE FOREST?”
Then get your answers related to weapons in the next section of this read.
Best Weapons: The Forest
From Axes and Melee to Ranged and Projectiles, you can get various weapons in The Forest.
Want to know some of the coolest weapons of this game?
Then below, you can check out the list of some of the best ones to use in The Forest:
1. Crafted Club
The Crafted Club is a melee weapon, which is a slow weapon with average stats. It has a speed of 2 and will deal 7 damage per hit.
Want to know what’s impressive about this weapon?
Crafted Club is very efficient and easy to craft as well. All it needs is a Skull and a Stick.
2. Modern Axe
The second one is Modern Axe, which isn’t a great weapon but does help you in cutting down trees.
Just like Crafted Club, it deals 7 damage. But what makes this weapon better than the previous one is its speed of 5.
Wondering, where to find it?
Well, players can obtain it inside the Hanging Cave.
Next up is the Katana, a melee weapon, which deals 5 1/4 damage per hit. Its speed is 7 ¼ which helps you to swing very fast.
The best thing about Katana is that you can slash your enemies at once. Besides, this weapon can be found in the Dead Cave.
4. Upgraded Spear
Moving onto the Upgraded Spear, which acts as an arranged weapon, melee, and a tool. It is best for fighting against single targets, but one worst thing about it that it can’t block any attacks.
Coming to the stats, it has a speed of 8 and deals 6 damage per hit.
5. Modern Bow
The next one is Modern Bow which fires arrows as ammunition. This weapon is The Forest best armor available, which has various types of arrows like Normal Arrows, Poison Arrows, Fire Arrows, and Bone Arrows.
If we compare the Modern Bow to the Crafted Bow, the former has high accuracy, faster arrow speed, higher damage, and longer range.
Want to keep some range between you and your nemesis?
Then use Modern Bow!
Now, you must be contemplating, “How do you craft better weapons in the forest?“
It’s very easy!
If you want to learn, then continue scrolling!
HOW DO YOU CRAFT IN THE FOREST?
Crafting in The Forest does not have a complex definition. It simply means that your character can create new items by combining one or two materials.
To craft a better weapon:
- Right-click and put all the essential components of the weapon in the middle of the inventory.
- Once a gear appears, right-click on it to create the weapon or any desired item. For example, you can create an Upgraded Spear by taking three bones, two cloths, and a Weak Spear.
Ain’t it easy?
THE FOREST CRAFTING RECIPES:
In the chart below, we have listed all The Forest craftables tools and weapons available in the gameplay.
|Weapons & Tools||Crafted Axe||1 Stick + 1 Rock + 1 Rope|
|Crafted Club||1 Stick + 1 Skull|
|Crafted Bow||1 Stick + 1 Cloth + 1 Rope|
|Upgraded Stick||1 Stick + 1 Cloth|
|Upgraded Rock||1 Rock + 1 Cloth|
|Weak Spears||2 Sticks|
|Upgraded Spear||1 Weak Spear + 3 Bones + 2 Cloth|
|Flintlock Pistol||All 8 Gun Parts|
|Repair Tool||2 Sticks + 1 Rock + 2 Cloth + 10 Tree Sap|
|Slingshot||1 Stick + 1 Cloth + 1 Electrical Tape|
|Toy||1 Toy Torso + 1 Toy Head + 1 Left Toy Arm + 1 Right Toy arm + 1 Left Toy Leg + 1 Right Toy Leg|
|Arrows||Arrows||1 Stick + 5 Feathers|
|Bone Arrows||5 Bones + 1 Stick + 5 Feathers|
|Fire Arrows||5 Arrows + 1 Cloth + 1 Booze|
|Poison Arrows||4 Twinberries OR Snowberries OR 1 Jack OR Amanita Mushroom + 5 Arrows|
|Explosives & Incendiaries||Molotov||1 Cloth + 1 Booze|
|Bomb||1 Booze + 1 Coin + 1 Circuit Board + 1 Wristwatch + 1 Electrical Tape|
|Sticky Bomb||1 Tree Sap + 1 Bomb|
|Head Bomb||1 Head + 1 Bomb|
|Incendiary Spear||1 Upgraded Spear + 1 Cloth + 1 Booze|
|Flare Gun||Ammo 1 Flare + Flare Gun|
|Armor & Wearables||Stealth Armor||1 Lizard Skin + 15 Leaves|
|Bone Armor||6 Bones + 3 Cloth|
|Lizard Skin||No recipe required|
|Warsuit||1 Raccoon Skin + 4 Boar Skin + 6 Deer Skin + 1 Rabbit Fur + 2 Cloth + 2 Rope|
|Snowshoes||5 Sticks + 2 Rope|
|Rabbit Fur Boots||3 Rabbit Fur + 2 Rope|
|Storage||Water Skin||1 Rope + 2 Deer Skin|
|Pouch||2 Rabbit Fur|
|Stick Bag||2 Ropes + 1 Rabbit Fur + 3 Cloth|
|Rock Bag||3 Rabbit Fur + 1 Cloth + 3 Rope|
|Small Rock Bag||1 Rabbit Fur + 1 Rope|
|Spear Bag||2 Boar Skin + 2 Deer Skin + 2 Cloth + 3 Rope|
|Quiver||3 Rabbit Fur + 1 Rope|
|Consumables||Herbal Medicine||1 Aloe + 1 Marigold|
|Herbal Medicine+||1 Aloe + 1 Marigold + 1 Coneflower|
|Energy Mix||1 Chicory + 1 Coneflower|
|Energy Mix+||1 Chicory + 1 Coneflower + 1 Aloe|
|Weapon Upgrades||Speed Upgrade||1 Feather + 1 Tree Sap + 1 Weapon = Speed ++ / Damage –|
|Damage Upgrade||1 Tooth + 1 Tree Sap + 1 Weapon = Damage ++ / Speed –|
|Damage+ Upgrade||1 Booze + 1 Tree Sap + 1 Weapon = Damage ++++ / Speed —|
|Poison Upgrade||4 Twinberries OR Snowberries OR 1 Jack OR Amanita Mushroom + 1 Weapon|
|Flashlight Upgrade||1 Flashlight + 1 Electrical Tape + ANY Bow OR Chainsaw OR Flintlock Pistol|
|Fire Upgrade||1 Cloth + 1 Weapon|
THINGS TO CRAFT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IN THE FOREST:
Once you step into the mysterious jungle, you need to be very cautious and ready to face your enemies. You cannot beat them without weapons, can you?
So for that, you will need the best items to craft, right?
So here the list of items you need to craft first:
1. Crafted Bow
2. Upgraded Spear
3. Bone Armor
4. Water Skin
5. Stick Bag
6. Fire Pit
7. Water Collector
8. Drying Rack
9. Log Sled
10. Deadfall Trap
We did our part by explaining all the details about this game, now, it’s your turn to go and polish your skills. So get ready to fend off the mutants and cannibals by following all our tips and tricks from The Forest crafting guide. Make sure to steer clear of open spaces while creating a shelter.
Enjoy your game, mate!
Read More: MORDHAU HACKS CONSOLE COMMANDS