Whenever you get a new game, it makes you feel strange, but in a good way. You can feel love.
And Total War: Three Kingdoms is one such game.
It changes you into a new person. Especially its powerful Chinese warlord circa 200 AD. Rather than a diverting intellectual challenge, this game is more of a role-playing fantasy.
It makes you feel like you are in a real-life human drama.
The game contains the best historical simulation, great storylines, vast characters, and so much more. But along with that comes tough challenges too!
Want to defeat your nemesis and become the king of China?
Then read our guide and find out easy cheat codes to continue playing Total War Three Kingdoms without running out of food and army.
Total War: Three Kingdoms Cheat Engine
We all want to access Total War: Three Kingdoms Cheat Engine, don’t we?
What if we tell you that there are unofficial ways to get them all?
Today, various cheat codes to play the game. Before revealing the codes, you will have to first install Cheat Engine.
This open-source program contains a huge list of codes that you can choose from in the game.
From maxing out the character satisfaction to public order and reserves, various options are available in this Cheat Engine Table.
Below, we have listed some cheat codes currently available in the Cheat Engine.
- Num 1 – Infinite Gold
- Num 2 – Max Public Order
- Num 3 – One Turn Reform
- Num 4 – Infinite Army Movement
- Num 5 – Restore Army Size To Max
- Num 6 – Infinite Character Exp
- Num 7 – Infinite Character Skill Points
- PageDown – Reset Skill Points
- Num 8 – Skills No Cooldown
- Num 9 – AI Factions Can’t Move
- Num 0 – Drain AI Factions Army Size
- Num . – Drain AI Factions Gold
- Ctrl+Num 1 – Max Military Supplies
- Ctrl+Num 2 – Max Town Population
- Ctrl+Num 3 – Max Town Reserves
- Ctrl+Num 4 – Max Faction Specialisation (credibility, unity, heroism, intimidation, etc)
- Ctrl+Num 5 – Negotiation Always Succeed
- Ctrl+Num 6 – One Turn Construction
- Ctrl+Num 7 – Super Speed
- Ctrl+Num 8 – God Mode (In Battle)
- Ctrl+Num 9 – Infinite Arrows
- Ctrl+Num 0 – Freeze Year/Character Age
- Ctrl+Num . – Max Character Satisfaction
- Ctrl+Num + – Max Army Morale
- Ctrl+Num- – Empty Enemies Morale
- Alt+Num 1 – Gold Multiplier
- F1: Active Trainer
- F2: Infinite Money
- F3: Infinite Movement
- F4: Recover Troops Size
- F5: Weak Enemy
- F6: Fast Construction
- F7: Public Order
- F8: Instant Reform
- F9: Infinite Supplies
- F10: Infinite Skill Point
- F11: Infinite Food
- F12: Super Cities
Total War: Three Kingdoms Trainer
Are you looking for another way to download cheats, then you can get any total war three kingdoms trainer such as WeMod.
Its interface is a bit slicker and has different cheat options than Cheat Engine.Both these programs are worth trying, and later, you can choose which one you like the most.
But never run Cheat Engine and Trainer together at the same time. If you do, it will crash your game or won’t work properly.
Below we have listed what features Total War Three Kingdoms Trainer provides a player in the game:
- Unlimited Battle Ammo
- Unlimited Credibility//Food
- Unlimited Unit Movement
- Set Traits Value
- One Turn Building Construction
- Easy Build Buildings
- Set Public Order
- Set Military Supplies
- Repopulate and Fill Armies
- Instant Reset Battle
- Invincible Army in Battle
- Game Speed
- Edit Current Treasury
- Edit Current Skill Points
- Edit Current Rank
- Edit Current XP
So, these are the two programs that can be quite useful while playing the game.
Whichever path you take, both will guide you to become the ultimate ruler of China. Playing this game with the trainer will become very easy, and you will enjoy the game till the end.
Now, let’s read the answers to the most asked FAQs below:
1. Is Total War Three Kingdoms the best total war?
Yes, Total War Three Kingdoms is one of the best so far and makes you fully involved with the storyline.
If you are planning to play this game, let us tell you a few things about why it is right to stick your toes in the water.
Three Kingdoms is a solid Total War game!
By far, this epic action game has the best diplomacy. Moreover, it is better than other games because it is intuitive, easy, simple, and works like butter.
The game is worth playing so, let’s talk about its best areas, shall we?
- Players like the 5 Wu Xing element structure of this game because it adds depth and more complexity to the traditional total war rock-paper-scissors approach.
- The relationships of the characters are pretty cool.
- The sieges are done well, and the game campaign is great.
- Battles are also good enough for users to enjoy.
- The map has a good scale and nicely sized. You will find various directions to expand your territory and provinces to fight.
- The speed stat is also helpful for a player.
- The best thing about the game is the player can get a map view before the battle, and the stances are great too.
- The story options are pretty great.
Overall, the game developers have done a fine job. You will have a great time and get a full experience if you are getting this game.
2. How do you get three kingdoms in food Total War?
Food is an essential resource in Total War: Three Kingdoms. It is a basic necessity, which you have to use and feed the population and armies, to keep them happy and healthy.
Let’s take a closer look at how to get food.
Food – how to produce and increase production?
You can produce food in certain buildings only, such as Fishing Ports, Farmlands, or Livestock Farms.
However, you cannot create food production buildings such as farms in any settlements.
You can also get food from the trade in exchange for other goods like gold or influence.
Reserves are extremely important to keep your people content when the food production is low.
You can increase your reserve capacity by creating key buildings or in the presence of commanderies such as assignees and administrators.
Some reforms will give you a bonus to collect food from fishing, growing, or breeding.
3. What new kingdoms are in total war 3?
There is a total three number of kingdoms in Total War 3, which are as follows:
Cao Cao – lead by Wei
Liu Bei – lead by Shu-Han
Sun Jian – lead by Wu
You have reached the end of the Total War: Three Kingdoms article. We hope that the details help you to complete your game easily. Have fun and share this article with your friends too so that this information becomes helpful from them as well. Also, do take short breaks while playing the game, or else your mind will hang.