It is rightly said, ‘All happiness depends on the leisurely breakfast.’
Indeed, mornings are difficult because of so many activities already lined up once you open your eyes? Isn’t it? And so, chances of your having the first meal of the day are likely less most of the days.
But, believe it or not, breakfast is the most crucial meal of the day, and skipping it is the greatest mistake you can make.
Breakfast, being the day’s first meal, may either make or break your day. So, reward your body with a simple, quick, and healthy meal to say good morning.
Here we are with few healthy breakfast tips
HEALTHY BREAKFAST TIPS
- Staying Hydrated is Important: Your body’s water level drops after a long sleep of 8-9 hours. As a result, it is critical to avoid dehydration, which causes headaches, fatigue, and dizziness and makes it difficult to concentrate on any activity. This has been identified as one of the primary reasons why we don’t feel like getting out of bed in the morning and seek ways to stay in bed for extended periods. So, start your day with a full glass of water and as the day progresses, include fruit juice, herbal tea in your mid meals. This will help freshen you up and awake your energy cells too.
- Don’t Skip Breakfast: A nutritious breakfast jumpstarts your metabolism and keeps you energized throughout the day. When you wake up, your blood sugar level is lower, so a decent breakfast replenishes it and supports optimal body functioning, as well as improving memory, focus, and concentration.
- No long gaps: Once you wake up; ensure to enjoy your first meal of the day in an hour. A long gap lowers the energy level in the initial stage of the day itself and hampers daily productivity as well.
- Aim for a healthy breakfast: We tend to eat pre-packaged or packaged foods a lot of the time because of our hectic schedules. Instead of preparing you for the entire day, this meal leads you down the path of an unhealthy lifestyle, as well as leaving you lazy and energy-depleted. As a result, it’s critical to plan your first meal of the day the night before and do the partial preparation ahead of time to save time for the next day.
- Choose Wholegrain Foods: Wholemeal like bread, oats, and wholegrain cereals keep you fuller for a longer period and also contributes to lowering down the risk of diabetes (type 2) and stroke.
- Have Protein Filled Breakfast: Protein takes a lot of time to digest and so take leaves you fuller for a longer time and as a result, you can focus on your other activities instead of craving for snacking.
Now when we are aware of the important tips to follow to move forward towards a healthy lifestyle.
So, promise yourself not to skip and keep it healthy will ensure good health. So, enjoy breakfast and stay healthy.
See you next time.