Civilization 6- The Cheats And Tricks
The sixth installment in the famed Civilization series is arguably it’s most polished and coherent release to date. The turn-based strategy game is amongst the very best in its genre.
With the release of the expansion-Rise and Fall in 2018, Civilization 6 is going to remain on gamer’s playlists for a big chunk of the coming years.
However, despite the compelling gameplay, some find the playthrough extremely difficult and hence are losing the zip necessary to complete the game. While the poor AI mechanics contribute partly to the blame, many users who experience difficulties regarding hardness are in fact novices to such games.
They are not master tacticians and you can’t expect such persons to have the necessary strategies required for the game.
However, we believe that such issues should not put you off and hence in this article, we will be looking at the tips and other tricks you can use to make your experience with Civilization 6 as smooth as possible.
Civilization 6 Tips:
- Selecting the leader-One of the first things you should do in the game is choosing the right leader. Each of the leaders has different traits and characteristics. From Teddy Roosevelt to Queen Victoria, you have a plethora of options to choose from. Choosing the leader who combines well your playing strategy is vital for success.
- Money Management-Money is everything in the game and the least you can do is taking care of the acquired money. Doing trade and utilizing bonus resources go a long way in improving your financial conditions. Building commercial districts and proper economic policies are the right way to go. Removing your old units can save you a lot of maintenance. Also just like in real life, use faith wherever possible to build units.
- Keep Exploring-Your chances of survival in this game is directly proportional to the amount of time spent in exploring new territories. It helps you in finding valuable resources, discovering new settlements and other civilizations. Also, you might even come across natural wonders which will be extremely beneficial to your units.
- Kill Barbarians-The Barbarians in the game are an absolute nuisance. You should have an eye out for the Barbarian Scout units, otherwise, they would leak your location and you will be attacked. So the priority is to hunt down the Barbarian Scout and then deal with the others. Keeping military units spread across your civilization is a sure fire way of mitigating the damage Barbarians can inflict.
- Armies-Unlike Civilization 5, here the settlements can’t defend themselves. Hence it is imperative to build an army as early as possible. On higher difficulties, this is essential for survival. With the right policies, the units can be made cheap as well. Before invading another civilization, you should also learn about their alliances, military, and other information as proper tactics is necessary for a successful conquest.
- Victory Types-There is 4 victory types available in the game-domination, science, cultural and religious. Domination is the usual military-style way to win but it costs a lot of money. Science Victories keeps you out of wars. Cultural Victories involve bringing in lots of tourists and promoting the cultural growth while Religious Victories involve having more than half of the cities to follow your religion. Various leaders are to utilized for different victory-
- Production-Production is the core of your civilization. The aim should be always for higher production. Whether it is building wonders for cultural wins or building military units for domination or space exploration projects necessary for science projects, production is necessary. Having your cities in close vicinity can increase production. Focusing on internal trade is also a welcome idea.
How To Reveal Map?
To build an empire fair and square is a time-consuming process.
What if you had a way to check out the maps available? In that way, you could see what your rivals are up to and plan accordingly.
Fortunately, there is indeed a way. We will be making use of a civ 6 console command-Reveal All to do the job. This cheat can’t be used online and won’t hamper your multiplayer experience.
- Open the game installation folder located in either My Documents or Steam Apps.
- Select the file “config.ini” and open it using notepad.
- Select the line “DebugPanel=0”.
- Now change it to DebugPanel=1.
- After saving, close the file.
Now in-game, press the tilde key to open the Debug Window.
Select the “Reveal All” option and you are indeed good to go.
Civ 6 Money Cheat:
Money is an important commodity in the game and using this civ 6 gold cheat you can get unlimited money.
Firstly you need a freeware called Cheat Engine which you can download from here cheat engine
- Open civilization 6 cheat engine and run the game.
- Press alt+tab in-game to access cheat engine.
- Select the Civilization 6 process.
- Now choose Value Type=”2 bytes” and disable Fast Scan.
- Enter your current amount of Gold and press”First Scan”.
- Now make some Gold by building a city.
- Click “Next Turn”.
- Again, enter in your current amount of gold.
- Press “Next Scan”.
- Repeat the process.
Now you would have gotten 3 different addresses which are the values of your gold. Change them to alter the amount of your gold.
Civilization 6 Trainers:
Trainers make our lives easier and give us cool options in the game.
However, this particular Civilization 6 trainer might not be compatible with your version of the game.
You should be aware that using trainers might cause malfunctioning of the game.
Unzip contents of the archive and run the game.
You can have gold, faith, immortal units, and knowledge and many other options at your disposal using this trainer.
Games like Civilization 6 might not be as exuberant as some other big-budget titles, but that doesn’t imply it is a lesser game.
The cartoonish artwork and new additions like Religious Victories are highlights of the game. Playing on Deity difficulty is not at all a Walk in the Park and hence you might have to resort to unconventional means like cheats and trainers. In this article, we have given you all the working Civilization 6 cheats and trainers which you can use to ensure victory in your conquests.
- civilization 6 cheats
- civilization 6 trainers
- civilization 6 cheat engine
- civilization 6 cheats gold
- civ 6 cheats
- civ vi cheats
- civilization vi cheats
- civ 6 gold cheat
- civ 6 money cheat
- civ 6 console commands
Read more: Club Penguin Rewritten Codes