You all have read and researched Honkai: Star Rail’s 1.2 update but do you know that it is now available, and it is one of the most expensive versions? It not only has a fresh tale and characters, but it also has new content to farm and new relics which will provide you with more diverse ways to play. The upcoming Honkai: Star Rail update is dubbed “Even Immortality Ends” by developer HoYoverse.
It’s very scary, taking us to the climax of the Xianzhou Luofu adventure. Aside from the tale update, we get another glimpse at the Stellaron Hunters Kafka and Blade. As well as the Belobog-born hero Luka. It can be sometimes confusing to go in and see a slew of red dots pointing out all the new stuff. So here’s a rundown of the most significant changes in Honkai: Star Rail’s 1.2 update.
Honkai: Star Rail Version 1.2 has seen a conflict of epic proportions. This page of IGN’s Honkai: Star Rail guide will tell you everything you need to know about upcoming events, new characters, and more in Version 1.2!
What’s New In Honkai: Star Rail Patch 1.2?
Blade and Kafka, two highly awaited 5-star characters, make their debut in Honkai Star Rail Version version 1.2. While these units are undoubtedly the focus of the latest patch.
There are also numerous new events and tough opponents to defeat, providing adventurers with even more chances to capture Stellar Jade. The Honkai Star Rail 1.2 upgrade will allow gamers to acquire new characters and new Relic sets. So, here are all the specifics on the new material for the turn-based each game.
In this game, you will be able to unleash new advantages and a new era of the gaming world. In the version 1.2 update, there is access to two new areas of the Honkai Star Rail map: the Alchemy Commission and the Scalegorge Waterscape, which we will explore in the forthcoming Trailblaze Quest chapter.
Honkai Star Rail Update 1.2: Release Time
The Honkai Star Rail 1.2 release date is decided at 8 pm PT / 11 pm ET, July 19, or 4 am BT on July 1, which means the premiere banner for the brand new 5-star character Blade will easily avail to you in just a few hours.
Blade’s banner and his light cone, The Unreachable Side, will get featured in the first half of the update. The second phase of 1.2 will include Kafka and Luka, as well as Kafka’s light cone, and is scheduled to begin on August 9, 2023.
Honkai Star Rail: Story Overview and Upcoming Banner
The tale in Xianzhou Luofu has been put on pause for several weeks, but with Version 1.2, we can finally see what happened to the Astral Express Crew and the Alliance. Dan Heng will finally rejoin with the rest of the Astral Express Crew after going on his own quest and meeting some interesting characters.
They must work together to conquer a multitude of challenges and venture into two uncharted places within the Xianzhou Luofu. Traveling through the Scalegorge Waterscape and the Alchemy Commission will allow you to reach the heart of the Stellarion disaster. It will also allow you to find hidden mysteries buried within this massive flagship.
Honkai Star Rail: Banner Events
There are always time limits for events and special characters on Honkai Star Rail. The Honkai Star Rail banner timetable changes and rotates all the time. It is making it difficult to keep track of when the next banner will appear. Following are some of the banner events that your might need:
1. Blade – Character Event Warp
With the Version 1.2 upgrade, the A Lost Soul Event Warp was added.
- Blade – Destruction: Wind: 5 Star
- Arlan – The Destruction: Lightning: 4-Star
- Natasha – The Abundance: Physical: 4-Star
- Shushang – The Hunt: Physical: 4-Star
During the event, the drop rates of 4-Star characters are greatly increased, and the accumulated Warp count from prior Warp Events is carried over.
2. Blade – Light Cone Event Warp
With the version 1.2 update on July 19, the Brilliant Fixation Event Warp was renamed the A Lost Soul Event Warp. It is made up of the following Light Cones:
- The Unreachable Side –Destruction: 5-Star
- A Secret Vow –Destruction: 4-Star
- Shared Feeling – Abundance: 4-Star
- Swordplay – The Hunt: 4-Star
The Light Cone Event will have a higher drop chance, akin to the character Event Warp’s higher drop rate.
3. Kafka – Character Event Warp
The release date for Kafkas Event Warp is not yet released and in progress. Given that Blade arrived on July 19 and the Banner lasted three weeks, Kafka will most likely make her triumphant comeback on August 9.
- Kafka – The Nihility: Lightning: 5-Star
- Luka – The Nihility: Physical: 4-Star
- Sampo – The Nihility: Wind: 4-Star
- Serval – The Erudition: Lightning: 4-Star
Luka is a brand-new 4-star character who belongs to the Fireflies (and Moles) of Belobog.
Honkai Star Rail: Companion Missions
The incorporation of the new story and characters is fantastic in and of itself, but with the update comes some new companion missions centered on Kafka and Yukong. Here’s an overview:
1. Ukong – For I Have Touched the Sky – To complete this task, you must travel to the Palace of Astrum and witness a past that will permanently affect someone’s life.
2. Franz Kafka – Letter from a Strange Woman: For this task, you’ll receive a message from Kafka saying she’s in difficulty and needs your assistance. Do you go to her aid or do you believe her?
Both Events are always available. Yukongs Event will be introduced on July 19 as part of the 1.2 version upgrade, and Kafkas Event will be added on August 9 as part of Phase 2 of version 1.2. EXP, Traveler’s Guide, 100 x Stellar Jade, Lost Crystal, New Phonograph Record, Ancestral Hymn, and Credits are the Mission Rewards.
Honkai Star Rail: New Relics
Version 1.2 adds two new Relics and Ornaments with the following stats:
1. Two relics that are an addition are:
- Longevous Disciple – Concentrate on improving HP and CRIT Messenger
- Traversing Hackerspace – Concentrate on SPD for themselves and others
2. Two more ornaments that added are:
- Rutilant Arena – Increase ATK and Skill DMG while focusing on CRIT Rate.
- Broken Keel – Concentrate on raising CRIT DMG and Effect RES for allies.
Honkai Star Rail: New Events, Stages & Rewards
Honkai: Star Rail Version 1.2 will be the most extensive post-launch upgrade. These include more main story missions, two new regions, and several new playable characters. The latest update, according to HoYoverse, marks the conclusion of the main story’s Xianzhou Luofu chapter. The truth about the Stellaron accident will be revealed.
Honkai: Star Rail players can summon Blade, Kafka, Luka, and Yukong through new limited-time Event Warps as they proceed through the main story. Players can also get access to new stages, which are combat activities that grant important rewards when completed. Below are the latest events, stages and rewards related to Honkai Star Rail:
1. Gift of Odyssey – If you check in for a total of 7 days during the event, you will receive a limited-time gift of up to 10-Star Rail Special Passes.
2. Varied Events – Three distinct Events (Tales of the Fantastic, Underground Treasure Hunt, Where Are You, Mystery Trotter) featuring event rewards that are only available for a limited time.
3. Planar Fissure – Earn double prizes by using immersion devices in the Simulated Universe.
4. Realm of the Strange – Challenge Caverns of Corrosion successfully to gain double rewards.
1. Stagnant Shadow: Shape of Celestial: After completing the “Desolate Depth of Despair” main story task, the Stagnant Shadow stage may be located at the Xianzhou Luofu Alchemy Commission. It drops the “Ascendant Debris” Wind-Type Ascension Material.
2. Cavern of Corrosion: Path of Elixir Seekers: You must finish the Adventure Mission and unlock the map Xianzhou Luofu Alchemy Commission. To collect the Cavern Relics, you must first clear the stage. Long-distance Disciple and Messenger Navigating Hackerspace.
3. Echo of War: Immortal Divine Seed: After her defeat in Xianzhou Luofu Scalegorge Waterscape, the Undying will join the Echo of War. After defeating, you will get rewards with the Advanced level-up material: Traces of Infinite Ochema’s Regret, Cavern Relics Musketeer of Wild Wheat, Thief of Shooting Meteor, Lucent Afterglow, and a few other minor awards.
There will be a new Universe World with Herta as a reward and fresh memories in the Forgotten Hall. The recollections of Xinazhou Luofu are popular as “The Voyage of Navis Astriger.” Afterward, you will get a reward with the 4* character Yukong.
Honkai: Star Rail is available for PC you can visit the Epic Games Store or as a client. Another way is that you can also find it on the Honkai: Star Rail website. As well as iOS and Android. The PlayStation 5 version is planned to release at the end of 2023. A PlayStation 4 version is in progress according to the sources. But there is no such news on when it will be released.