Blooket Join Game is one of the excellent approaches for the entire student community. The Booket website has a distinctive approach to teaching. With some Blooket hacks and school cheats it makes the learning experience funnier and easier. However, those who are new to the Blooket website are often confused about how to join a Blooket game.
Frankly speaking, students will be able to join and play Blooket games with the help of the Blooket join code. They will need a Game ID which is also called a Blooket Pin. but, this is not the one and only process to join Blooket games. All games on the Blooket website are hosted by teachers. If you want to play yourself, you will need to sign up for an account on Blooket.
Blooket.com/play is solely an educational website. This website is somewhat similar to other online platforms such as Quizizz, Kahoot!, Gimkit, and others. In this guide, today, we will talk about everything that you should know about Blooket joins games.
How Will I Be Able To Join A Blooket Game As A Student?
As we have already discussed in the intro section, if you want to join Blooket games, hosted by teachers, your teacher will provide you a Blooket Pin.
Here are the next steps that you will need to go along with after getting the Blooket Pin.
- The moment you get the Blooket code, just launch the www.blooket.com website.
- Now, you should choose the ‘Join Game’ option. On the other hand, you can also type http://play.blooket.com/play.
- After that, type the Blooket Code (Blooket Pin or the Game ID) in the field of Game ID.
- Choose the ‘Join Game’ arrow. Thus, you will be able to take part in Blooket join game.
- At last, you, as a player or student, have to type your name and select an avatar.
- The moment you do that, you will be able to participate in the Game Lobby and begin playing.
How Will I Be Able To Play Blooket On My Own Without A Code?
This section is also told in the intro section. You, as a learner or a player, will be able to play Blooket games on your own, without having a Blooket Code. for that, you will have to create your own account on the Blooket website.
Here is the full guide on how you can create your account on the Blooket website.
- Launch the Blooket website first.
- Log in to the Blooket account.
- Choose the ‘Create Game’ option on the dashboard.
- After that, you will be able to see a range of game modes.
- You can select any of them (such as Snake, Tower Defense, and more).
- Now, you will be able to customize the game. For that, you have to make your own questions. Also, you may import your questions from the Quizlet website.
- The moment you create the game, you will be able to play it.
- After that, you may share your code with your friends to play together. In such a situation, you will become the teacher.
How Will I Be Able To Sign Up For Blooket Account For Free?
Here is the process to sign up for a Blooket account for free.
- Open the http://id.blooket.com/signup page.
- Now, select the option ‘Sign Up’ from the menu in the upper right corner.
- Now, you may enter your email ID or Google account details for signing up.
- After that, select a Username and Password for Blooket.
- Thus you will be able to sign up for a Blooket account for free.
- Once you are there, you will be able to access every feature of Blooket. You may create and customize your own games, notice the progress of your students, and a lot more.
What Is A Blook?
Once you open the play.blooket.join page, you will see a range of question and answer sets. They are known as Blooks. If you are a teacher on the Blooket website, you will be able to customize the Blooks. You may choose different formats of questions that include true/false, multiple choices, and of course, open-ended questions.
You, as a teacher on the Blooket website, may also add videos and images to the Blooks. This will make the learning experience more engaging and interesting. The moment you create a Blook, you will be able to share it with your students. For that, you will need to give students a unique code. They will type it and get access to the Blooket games.
Is Blooket Free?
Of course. You will be able to access the Blooket website for free. Therefore, anyone who wants to teach or learn can use the Blooket website. However, Blooket also offers teachers and students a premium version.
This premium version includes extra Blooket features. These features include advanced analytics, priority support, student progress tracking, and more. Fortunately, you will not need the premium version of Blooket to use this online platform effectively.
All the basic features of Blooket are included in the free version of it. You can sign up here for free, to make teaching and learning funnier than ever.
Participating In Blooket: The Registration Process
The registration process for Blooket includes creating an account through your email address or Google Account.
If you choose to register through your Google account, go for the 1st option. You will be allowed to the game in seconds.
But, if you select to register with your email ID, you will need to fill in some particular information such as your email, username, and password. Once done, choose the sign-up option. This way, you will be able to create your account on the Blooket website.
1. Choose Your Avatar
When you are on the Blooket website, you will need to select your primary identity. If you choose to be a teacher, you will be allowed to host a game. You may also modify and update your role later in the game.
2. Enter The Game
- Go to Blooket and choose ‘Join a Game’.
- Get the Blooket Pin from your teacher. Copy it.
- Paste the pin in the code bar.
- Choose “enter”.
We have provided a step-by-step guide on how you can join a Blooket game. You can create your own game on this online website if you enroll yourself as a teacher. All the best! Enjoy Blooket Games!