Blooket is one of the famous websites nowadays, established as a fun trivia tool that helps instructors and students “level up classroom engagement.”
Developed as a classroom review game, Blooket enables instructors to host a game, selecting the correct question sets for their pupils to answer independently and selecting the correct question sets for their pupils to answer themselves. But the website is additionally free-to-use for anyone hungry for education.
While playing games, pupils guess the right answers, getting various points that enable them to purchase and trade character kinds called Blooks. A blook is a little animal, item, or human used as the player’s symbol or the enemy in the games.
You may purchase numerous Blook avatars from various Box sets or be rewarded by winning tournament events.
Each Blook is classed by particular rarity, from those regular ones you obtain by default to those dubbed Mysticals, which are the greatest rarity in the game and are practically hard to attain. Blooks from Chroma & Legendary Rarity are similarly hard to get.
What Is The Rarest & Best Blook In Blooket?
Here is the curated list of the most wonderful rarest Blooks in Blooket; read facts about each of them individually. Apart from basic information on each Blook, we have also defined their drop rates, rarity, how many tokens they can be sold for, including game types, the Market boxes they are locked in, and brief techniques to get them. So, without any more wait, let’s get started;
Santa Claus is a legendary blook inside the Blizzard Box, which is only accessible from December to March. Since it comes under the category of legendary blooks, you cannot possess it by default; you may unlock or buy it from the Blizzard box in the Market menu.
It has a drop rate of 1%, indicating that if you open the Blizzard box 2 times, the probability of not obtaining it is 99%. You can sell it for 200 tokens like other legendary Blooks.
The King out of a medieval box drops this Book with the same regularity. It may be found in game modes such as Fishing Frenzy, Tower of Doom, Santa’s Workshop, and the Crazy Kingdom in addition to Santa’s Workshop.
Lucky Frog Blook
A green frog with black eyes and a four-leaf clover on its body sits based on chartreuse (a yellow-green hue), followed by another violet base. Lucky Frog Blook comes in five different colors.
The rarest Blook in Blooket, Lucky Frog, has a 100% rarity. This Chroma and limited-time Blook is only available on St. Patrick’s Day via the Lucky Box, which costs 500 tokens. It is not available by default. St. Patrick’s Day, March 17, 2022, marked its Blooket Market premiere.
Only the Fishing Frenzy game mode has it. When sold, it will bring in 300 Tokens. Furthermore, it won’t be accessible on St. Patrick’s Day the following year.
The Megalodon Blook was designed with the Megalodon fish in mind. The Megalodon fish subsequently emerges in three distinct layers, with a Maya Blue colored upper body and a sky blue color base made of indigo blue, white, and red. The center likewise has ten black teeth with a black center.
Since it is a Legendary Blook, you must purchase the Aquatic Box, which costs 20 in-game tokens, to access it.
With a 0.2% drop rate, it is one of Blooket’s rarest Blooks, which implies that if you open it twice, the odds of not receiving it are 99.8%. This one is the only legendary Blook that can be purchased for 250 Tokens.
Mega Bot is a legendary Blook in the Market menu’s Bot box. In contrast to other legendary Blooks, you must buy this one from a Bot box, which costs 20 tokens for each box.
Mega Bot Blook has a 0.3% drop rate, meaning the likelihood of not receiving it is 99.7% if you open the Blizzard box twice. This legendary Blook costs 200 tokens, the same as other legendary Blooks. The two different game types included are factory game and crypto hack.
King of Hearts Blook is the rarest & one of Blooket’s most exquisite Blooks, with a 0.3% drop rate.
Because it is a legendary Blook, you cannot automatically own it. The Wonderland Box, which requires 25 Tokens to be open, contains the Blook trapped within.
The Blook is present in several Blooket game variants, including Factory, Crazy Kingdom, Tower of Defense, and Tower of Doom.
King Of Hearts Blook
King of Hearts is the rarest among all of the most exquisite Blooks in Blooket, with a 0.3% drop rate.
Because it is a legendary Blook, you cannot automatically own it. The Wonderland Box, which requires 25 Tokens to open, contains the Blook, which is trapped within.
The Blook is present in a number of Blooket game variants, including Factory, Crazy Kingdom, Tower of Defense, and Tower of Doom.
There are five distinct hues in the Blook. The Blook’s eyes are both black and white, while its body is fashioned in the color green. The mouth is dark red, the tongue is crimson, and there are sixty white teeth. The Blook picture reveals that while it seemed to have just two claws, it had three.
It is a Legendary Blook that was discovered in the Dino Box. It needs 25 tokens to access the Dino Box, which contains the legendary Blook, so you can’t just get it by default. It has a 0.3% drop rate, which means that if you open it twice, you have a 99.7% chance of not receiving anything.
The price of this Blook is 200 Tokens, much as previous Blooks. You can only get this Blook from the Dino Box since it is only available in the Deceptive Dinos game mode.
The hue and shape of a lion’s face inspired Lion Blook’s design. Since it is a legendary Blook that can only be obtained by opening the Safari Box, which costs 20 tokens, you cannot get it by default.
It has a 0.5% drop rate, meaning the likelihood of not receiving it is 99.5% if you open it twice. No game mode includes the Lion Blook. Hence the only place to get one is from the Safari Box. Out of the 11 Blooks in the Safari box, this is the second rarest after Rainbow Panda Blook.
Rainbow Panda Blook
The Rainbow Panda Blook stands out from other blooket blooks because of its various colors.
Because it is a Chroma Blook, the game does not allow you to have it by default. It would help if you unlocked it from the Safari box, which costs 20 Tokens to get it.
One of the hardest-to-get Blooks in Blooket’s Market menu has a minimum drop rate of 0.02%, which means the possibility of not receiving it is 0.98% if Safari Box is opened twice.
The price of the Rainbow Panda Blook is 300 Tokens. The Blook is only available from the Safari Box since it is not included in any game modes. This one has the most colors in Blooket games when compared to Blooks.
One of Blooket’s rarest Blooks, the Tropical Globe, is a reskinned Snow Blook. The coconut tree may be seen in this Blook.
Tropical Globe is a Chroma Blook. Therefore it is not available by default in the game mode; instead, you must unlock it by paying 20 tokens to access the Blizzard box in the Market menu.
With a 0.02% drop rate, it is one of the most challenging Blooks to get in the Market menu, increasing your odds of failing to obtain it by 99.98% if you attempt to open it twice.
The greatest and worst things about this Blook are that it can be purchased from the Blizzard box within the Market menu for 300 tokens and isn’t included in any of the Blooket game types.
Frost Wreath Blook
As a Chroma Blook, the Frost Wreath is not accessible by default in the game & must be unlocked via the Blizzard Box, which is only available during the holiday season.
It is one of the most challenging Blocks, with a drop rate of 0.03%, the second-lowest ever, and 0.01% less than the Tropical Globe & the Rainbow Panda. It can only be opened from the Blizzard box and is not yet accessible in any game mode. Frost Wreath is a redone and icier variation of the Holiday Wreath.
The Haunted Pumpkin is the Pumpkin Blook in black and white. A Chroma Blook can be discovered in the Spooky Box, which is exclusively available during the Spooktober event from mid-to-late-October. Since it is a chroma look, you must unlock it inside the Spooky box to use it.
With a 0.05% drop rate, the likelihood of not receiving the Haunted Pumpkin Blook is 99.95% if you open the Spooky box twice. You may sell this Blook for 300 tokens.
The renowned Blook, Austronaut, may be found in the Market menu’s space box. Because it is a legendary Blook, you cannot automatically own it. The space box must be opened for 20 tokens to acquire the Blook.
With a 0.45% drop rate, Austronaut Blook has a 99.55% probability of not appearing if the space box is opened twice. For 200 tokens, you may sell it like other legendary Blooks. This Blook is distinct from previous astronaut variations in the space box in terms of design. Only the Factory game mode offers it.
Spooky Ghost is an animated green ghost with a cheerful demeanor, a bright grin, and eager black eyes. This is the first Mystical Kind Blook you get after winning the Candy event contest. Tim The Alien is the second of the two animated Blooks accessible on the Blooket website.
Tim, The Alien also holds the Blook that takes the most work to get, with Spooky Ghost Blook coming in second. It only appears in one game mode, “Santa’s Workshop.”
Since Ghost is a legendary Blook, you must purchase the Spooky Box, which costs 25 tokens to open, to access it. This Blook has a decrease rate of 0.65%, meaning the likelihood of not receiving it is 99.35% if you open it twice.
The initial decline rate for both 2019 and 2020 was 0.7%. The Spooky Ghost is the recolored variation of the Ghost. It only appears in Candy Quest, one of the game modes.