Do you want to know all the locations of the corridor of fading echos warp trotter Don’t worry! We have got you covered in this article. You will see the Warp Trotter in the game, Honkai Star Rail. it is not an open-world game. However, Warp Trotter is considered a special non-hostile character.
- You will be able to see 10 marked chests in the area of the Corridor of Fading Echos.
- One of them is a Warp Trotter.
- You will also be able to notice 5 puzzle/battle-related chests. You can get Relic sets and extra Jades.
- Herta Space Station, Base Zone, Storage Zone, Supple Zone, Jarili-VI, and others are the location of these Warp Trotters.
- The abilities of Warp Totters are ‘S-S-S Scared’, ‘Run…Run!’, and ‘Phew… Escaped’.
The moment players defeat Warp Trotters, they will be able to get so many amazing rewards. But, confronting them may seem a bit problematic to some players as they will run away when you see them.
So, ready to know about the locations of the corridor of fading echos warp trotter? Keep reading.
Honkai Star Rail Warp Trotters Location
You see, knowing the locations of all Warp Trotters in Honkai Star Rail will be easy if players go along with some necessary steps. Here they are.
- First, you will have to launch the local map.
- Now, you need to see the left of the screen.
- Choose the drop-down menu.
- You will see the drop-down menu beside the Treasure Chest Icon.
- There, you will be able to notice all the Warp Trotters, challenges in the area, and treasure chests.
Honkai Star Rail- Locations Of All Corridor of Fading Echoes Treasure Chest
You will be able to see 10 marked chests in the area of the Corridor of Fading Echos. One of them is a Warp Trotter. You will also be able to notice 5 puzzle/battle-related chests. You can get Relic sets and extra Jades.
However, players will not be able to obtain them all when they are on their Triblaze Missions. So, they should wait until they finish Jarlio-IV’s mission before launching the map.
1. When you enter the place beside the metal grid, you will be able to see it. If you unlock it, you should get past the Stagnant Shadow.
2. After that, go downstairs. Continue walking on the road until you notice the next chest beside a traffic cone. Some monsters will be guarding the chest.
3. Now, you should teleport to the Cavern of Corrosion. You can see the chest left the device.
4. You need to rotate the bridge after turning back. Go to the next side and you can notice the next box in front of a closed door.
5. Use the lower teleport and see the next chest beside the previous door.
6. Now continue going forward. You will see the next box. It will be disguised between the collectible notes, supplies, and tables.
7. You will see a small entrance and the next chest is in it. You should follow the robot who will pass right beside it. You should follow the same step to get the next chest. Just follow the robot.
8. Use the teleport again for going back. Move straight and go downstairs. You will be able to see the final chest beside the stairs.
9. When you finish the mission, you will be able to see the Warp Trotter.
Note: Players will have to go along with the exact steps that we have mentioned in this section to find the locations of the Corridor of Fading Echos Treasure Chests.
All Warp Trotters Location In The Honkai Star Rail Game
- Herta Space Station- you will see 3 Warp Trotters here.
- Base Zone- you will see the Warp Trotters in the corridor. Head North West of the Reception Center.
- Storage Zone- head south of the control center. On the 1st floor, you will see a Warp Trotter.
- Supply Zone- goto South East of Space Parts Warehouse. On the second floor, you can see the Warp Trotter.
- Jarili-VI- here, you will be able to see 8 different Warp Trotters.
- Outlying Snow Plains- go to the West of Long Slope to get the Warp Trotter.
- Backwater Pass- head toward South East of Leasure Plaza. Get the Warp Trotter on the corridor.
- Silvermane Guard Restricted Zone– head toward North West of Southern Space Corner. Obtain the Warp Trotter on the corridor.
- Corridor of Fading Echos- obtain the Warp Trotter on the corridor to the South West Corner.
- Everwinter Hill- head to the pathway that starts from the central platform to get the Warp Trotter.
- Great Mine- see the warp trotter at the lower side of the Northern Path.
- River Town- head toward the east corridor. Get the Warp Trotter on the first floor.
- Robot Settlement- the second floor on South West of the map.
- Xianzhou: The Luofu- get two Warp Trotters here.
- Cloudford- get the Trotter on the first floor at Northern Space. See the Trooter on the West Side.
- Stargazing Navalia- this is the Southern part of the map. Head toward the stairs at the center.
Abilities Of A Warp Trotter
- S-S-S Scared- this indicates that the Trotter is scared. It will run away in two runs.
- Run… Run!- this indicates that the Trotter is spooked. It will flee in one turn.
- Phew… Escaped- this indicates that the Trotter will run away in one turn.
Note: the Warp Trotter will mostly use its first ability (S-S-S Scared). Therefore, you should catch it before 2 turns. However, if the Trotter escapes, you can catch it again after it respawned.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Where is the warp trotter in the corridor of fading echoes?
Ans: In the Corridor of Fading Echos, you will have to obtain the Warp Trotter on the corridor to the South West Corner.
Q2. Do warp trotters Respawn in Honkai: Star Rail?
Ans: If the Trotter escapes, you can catch it again after it respawned. So, yes, Warp Trotters do respawn in Honkai: Star Rail. but, keep in mind that, Warp Trotters will not be able to respawn once you defeat them.
Q3. Where can I find warp trotter?
Ans: Below, I am giving all the locations where you will be able to find all Warp Trotters in Honkai: Star Rail.
- Herta Space Station
- Base Zone
- Storage Zone
- Supply Zone
- Outlying Snow Plain
- Backwater Pass
- Silvermane Guard Restricted Zone
- Corridor of Fading Echos
- Everwinter Hill
- Great Mine
- River Town
- Robot Settlement
- Xianzhou: The Luofu
- Stargazing Navalia
Q4. Where is the warp trotter in the robot settlement?
Ans: You will have to catch the Warp Trotter in the Robot Settlement on the second floor on South West of the map.
The Bottom Line
So, that is it. Here, we have shared all the locations of the chest and Warp Trotters. So, we hope you can now play the Honkai Star Rail game with ease. But, remember, catching mysterious creatures like a Warp Trotter may seem difficult and even confusing to some players. All, play carefully. All the best!