Players might want to know how to unequip weapon in Sons of the Forest the moment they approach a fainthearted Virginia or does not want to enrage a Brute cannibal. Well, unequipping the weapons in Sons of the Forest is simple enough to understand.
- To unequip the weapon in Sons of the Forest, players will have to press the Key G. The moment they press G, it will unequip whatever they hold in their right arm.
- The item will go back to your inventory. If you want to get the item back, you will have to press the key I.
Getting Started- Basics
The online game, Sons of the Forest has a feature called ‘the hotkey support in the game’. While playing the game Sons of the Forest, players will be able to get weapons such as knives, pistols, and a lot more. They will be able to access the weapons when mutants and cannibals are coming their way.
However, players will have to keep in mind that the standard hotkey feature has been replaced by the quick select feature in the Endnight Games. Here, players will be able to choose weapons or tools from their inventory when they bring out their backpacks.
But, players may encounter issues in dark environments such as caves in the game. Therefore, if players will not be able to get their weapons or items from their backpacks, they just have to press the L key. Pressing the L key will activate the flashlight.
The Fastest Way To Change Equipment In Sons Of The Forest
While playing Sons of the Forest, players may get attacked by wild animals ad cannibals while they are exploring the world in the game. For example, they can get attacked by Monkeys. At these moments, you may have to change your weapon because the weapon you are holding right now is not the best.
The fastest way to change the weapon in Sons of the Forest is by assigning the two preferred weapons to the backpacks of the players. For doing this, players will have to open their inventories. For that, they will have to press the I key. After that, they will have to go back to their backpacks.
- Players of Sons of the Forest will have to bring the backpack to the center of the screen from the top.
- After that, players will have to hover over their desired weapon and press the O key. This process will add the item to the backpack.
- Now, players will have to exit their inventory.
- They will have to press the I key again to bring out the backpack.
- Now, players will be able to choose a weapon quickly.
How Can Players Switch Weapons In Sons Of The Forest?
In Sons of the Forest, players will be able to switch weapons without opening the inventory using the hotkey feature. Here is the specific process for that-
- First, players will have to launch the inventory by pressing the I key.
- They will have to choose the weapon that they want and move the pointer of the mouse but do not click on it.
- A small grey box will appear on the screen. In case the hotkey is not assigned yet, it will be empty.
- After that, players will choose a number key (from 1 to 0) on the keyboard.
The Bottom Line
So, that is the full guide on how to unequip weapons in Sons of the Forest. Hope, players of this game find it easy. All the best!